Wossname - June 2021 - special announcement

News and reviews about the works of Sir Terry Pratchett wossname at pearwood.info
Sat Jul 31 07:35:38 AEST 2021

Wossname
June 2021 Special Edition (Volume 24, Issue 6, Post 1)

AN APOLOGY FROM YOUR EDITOR

You might by now have been wondering why the June issue hasn't landed on
your virtual doorstep. The answer is "Oh poot, the pandemic has reared
its ugly head in Fourecks again and your Editor ran out of cope" (add
appropriate emoji here). I did gather and receive news throughout this
past month, but day after day passed and every time I looked at all the
items I couldn't work up the heart to compose a proper issue.

There is, however some exciting news, in case you hadn't already heard:
a second series of Good Omens, with the primary stars on board and Neil
Gaiman at the head of the production team again, has been confirmed.
Details to follow in the composite July-August issue, which by the grace
of Io will reach you in a couple of weeks...

In the meantime, I hope everyone can stay safe and have the best summer
possible under the circumstances (and the best possible winter, for
those of you on the might-be-widdershins side of Roundworld).

Mind how you go!

– Annie Mac, Editor

Copyright (c) 2021 by Wossname for the Klatchian Foreign Legion